We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Can The Zalman Z9 Pro house an Asus motherboard ?

mr-greenkey
Resolved

Likes # 0

Ok so basically I'm not sure if the ZALMAN Z9 PRO can house the ASUS 1155 P8P67-M PRO REV 3.0 M-ATX.

I've looked around a bit but can't find anything, does anyone else know if it will be able to. I heard it is built to house a different type of motherboard (Something like the MXT but don't quote me on that) and I amn't sure ig it can house Asus motherboards aswell.

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

I can't find a Z9 Pro, but I can find a Z9 Plus which house both ATX and mATX motherboards. Here is its official page.

Pretty much every normal / large size computer case on the market will be compatible with ATX and mATX motherboards as almost every motherboard is one or the other.

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

Typo: ...which will house both ATX and mATX motherboards.

So, yes, the Asus board will fit in.

Like this post  
mr-greenkey

Likes # 0

Thanks again D@ve :) Yeah, sorry my memory isn't that great which can get a bit annoying for a 15 year old with 4 exams in a weeks time haha!

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

computer assembly should be the last thing on ones mind unless tis part of course work?

johnny

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

johnnyrocker

We all need our leisure time to keep our sanity!

Like this post
mr-greenkey

Likes # 0

Don't worry I've been doing a decent amount of studying :) haha

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow