We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iTunes ripping CD Album split into several icons

compumac

Likes # 0

I have copied my CD's into iTunes and find that some of the albums of, say 25 tracks have been split up into about five separate albums all with the same frontispiece/CD cover display. How can I bring them all under the same one umbrella under ALBUMS?

Like this post
milly54

Likes # 0

I've had this issue, and found that it's often because there's more than one artist on some of an album's tracks (eg artist1 feat. artist2).

My solution was to go to "Get info" for each track and make "Album Artist" the same for the whole album. Leave "Artist" as is.

Hope this helps.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...