We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Software for beginner

Wozman

Likes # 0

Hi there,

Hope someone can give me some much needed advice. I am looking for some very user friendly web design software to help me build a new business website. The features I am looking for are as follows:

a) Must be very easy to create, edit and customise my own web pages; including overall layout; colour schemes; and navigation buttons. When I say very easy I mean no coding, as I simply do not have the time to learn any level of programming/code writing. b) I want to sell things on my website, which would require being able to manage around 30 seperate products with colour images and easy 'shopping cart' function and a flexible paying option e.g. worldpay and paypal. Would also like web optimisation and data analysis. c) Would like to link into Twitter, Facebook and eBay at some point.

Having spent several hours trawling the net, looking at hosted solutions and software I am still at a loss. I have looked at Serif WebPlus x5, wysiwygwebbuilder, os commerce, MS Sharepoint Designer 2010, virtuemart, opencart, zen cart etc.

Any advice would be welcome.

Many Thanks!

Like this post
adumapul

Likes # 0

There are various designing software available in the world but among that Photoshop is the best program. It has fantastic tools, efficient filters, smart menus and creative actions to create beautiful graphic design. By the use of this software you bring awesome effects to any image.

Like this post
Rose

Likes # 0

Have a look at WebSite X5, it's an absolute no brainer. There are lots of tutorials to have a look at and you can download a trial version before buying.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...