We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help needed for old Zen Xtra Nomad Jukebox

firegamp

Likes # 0

I was recently given a Cyberlink 60gb Zen Xtra Nomad Jukebox, by the daughter of a late friend of mine. It seems to be a sort of early Walkman, complete with belt-clip.I have the power connector and have charged its battery to capacity, but there are no discs etc for subsidiary/additional facilities. Is it still possible to obtain the necessary items? Cyberlink does not list it and because there are no products to be chosen for the boxes on the help form its technical department says it can't answer queries. It seems like a really solid, efficient piece of equipment which already has a fairly large music library. One problem is that I'm not sure how to download new material or play it on anything but headphones or small box speakers. The number on its back panel is DAP-HD0011. Thanks for any help you might be able to give. firegamp

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Have you tried putting "Zen Xtra Nomad Jukebox" into Google? There are many threads to do with it there. Even shows one for sale at Amazon for $299!

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

You will find that is a Creative product and there are downloads available on their website under the Support heading. Creative support

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...