We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Google chrome toolbar

catpwss
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have windows 7 and google chrome installed all working well until today I seemed to have lost the ''Other bookmarks folder'' near the spanner icon top right.How do I get that back there,have tried but it wants to go the the Bookmarks tool bar,Any help please?. many thanks.c.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Spanner, Bookmarks, tick 'show bookmarks bar' works on mine?

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Spanner, Bookmarks, tick 'show bookmarks bar' works on mine?

Yea,Thanks for the reply above,I do have that checked but is always been far right by the spanner,Its the (Other Bookmarks) thats moved. Thanks.

Like this post
Batch

Likes # 0

The Other Bookmarks folder does not show in the Bookmarks bar if the Other Bookmarks folder is empty.

If you open on the Bookmarks Manager (CTL+SHIFT+O), you will see Other Bookmarks at the end. Drag or copy a URL link into it and it should appear on the Bookmarks Bar.

AFAIK, Other Bookmarks is really used for dumping imported links (e.g. if you import Favorites from IE they all get dumped under Other Bookmarks until you move them elsewhere).

Like this post  
catpwss

Likes # 0

Thanks,All sorted now,Good info.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Many thanks,OOOps sorry double post,

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...