We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Auslogics free for the next 12 hours

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

For those that use defrag programs this one free for the next 12-13 hours.

http://www.downloadcrew.co.uk/article/26557-auslogicsregistrydefrag

You need to sign in to qualify and an email will be sent with the registration code.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Like this post  
muddypaws

Likes # 0

buteman Thanks--I got it, but as I use another cleaner regularly the scan showed no fragments. Will use next time I do a clean.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ok.I Downloaded One for each computer so covered for both now.Used different e-mail address for the 2nd one as I was not sure if the One would do both.

Like this post
hiwatt

Likes # 0

Hi folks, how did yous get the code for the registry defrag program?I registered and logged out then in again.I received my registration confirmation link but no code for the program?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

You should have got it while downloading.but they should have sent you an e-mail with the keycode on it.

You did download it before the deadline ran out.I think it was midnight last night,

Check your junk mail folder just in case.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Or go back to the site and log in giving the details that you have already used and you may be able to retrieve it from there.

Like this post
ACOLYTE

Likes # 0

So what is the difference between this Auslogics defrag and the other free one that is use?,as far as i knew it was always free anyway.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just works differently.It works when you reboot your computer and not after you reboot.

Difference $19.95.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Sorry about that I got a visitor and had to go before I could finish.Just does everything in a black screen.Normally you have to reboot after doing a defrag this way you reboot to start the defrag and it will reboot again when finished.

Whether it works better than the free version I don't know as I have only used it once so far.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia