We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samung RV510 recovery Partitons

stormrider123

Likes # 0

Hi Eveyone.

I have a samsung rv510 notebook. Recently something happened probably a virus. I was working on photoshop then suddenly i got a couplo of hundred messages saying Delayed Write Error and it said Fix now when i clicked it. it opened up some dodgy looking program called windows Fixer. i restarted and tried to restore wit the hidden partion by poressing f4 it idnt open it just continud to winows which was just corrup

So i used the smasung recovery Disk that came with the laptop and succesfully reinstalled problem was thre were no samsung drivers had to fget everything off the wbesite and also there was no recovery partion. I tried downloading samsung recovery soloutions of the website it gave an error when installing saying it couldnt find the recovery drive.

So my Question is can i somehow recreate this partion?

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Like this post
stormrider123

Likes # 0

Thank You very much i have choosen to use macrium reflect Becasue i have used it before but i wasnt sure it would work for what i was tring to do now.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes