We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Photos/graphics missing on Firefox

Muergo

Likes # 0

This is possibly the third time I've asked over several months, so I apologise for repetition but still with no results from the various suggestions. Firefox misses out photos on certain pages, not all of them, but as an example, I have e-bay running on both FF and IE9, a site shows the details of an article, in this case a chainsaw, but when clicking from small illustration to main page, IE9 shows the enlarged photo but Firefox gives all the details except a blank where the photo should be.

For many months I have been used to switching to IE( when I need to see photos but it is a bind.

I have tried a new profile but no change. I suppose the only remedy is a total reinstallation?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

In options, content, is the box ticked for 'load images automatically' and no exception set under the tab?

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

Yes gone through all options and taken off all restrictions even popups and ADblock is off.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

i've even gone through "Images or animations do not load" in Mozillazine and none work so far, so I's down to a total uninstall/reinstall or move to Chrome?? but as I have a Nokia Lumia phone I'll probably stick with IE9 although it doesn't have all the extras I like, Samfind especially.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide