We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

help !! with my toshiba television

jakedalton123

Likes # 0

recently my Toshiba t.v volume is turning its self up and down but only after it goes past 58 volume. so when 'im listening to music I am not able to have it loud I will be very grateful to who ever help thanks

sherry Essex police

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Bet your neighbours are chuffed that happensLOL.

Like this post
justme

Likes # 0

Perhaps one of your neighbours has a control handset which can control your tv. They might be turning the volume up if they like the music and turning it down again if they don't.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

If it's like my Hitachi TV use the headphones, much better quality and neighbours never complain.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

May be a silly question but do you have any other Toshiba products like a DVD/HD recorder. Does this remote control you TV, have you dropped the remote down the side of your chair/settee.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia