We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

free music downloading ??

tadworth

Likes # 0

I now know that Limewire is full of infections, i learn't the hard way on that one ! but is there actually any way to download free music without exposing your pc to infection ?

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I use Audials8, which seeks FM stations and finds your choice, allowing editing out of announcers voice etc. A bit like taping "Top of the Pops" from FM radio in the old days. It is OK for popular music that gets played on radios throughout the world, but less popular stuff takes time.Advantage - no virus; disadvantage: a bit limited in scope.

http://audials.com/en/one/index.html

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

PS this is a (modestly) pay for programme, but the other day , for example I got 80 tunes in a few hours - say about £60 if from iTunes. I think P2P music is dodgy to say the least.

Like this post
enjay8

Likes # 0

Each time I enter the search bar a window appears showing all the entries I've previously made, can this effect be cancelled?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

enjay8 - you need to start a new thread and in it tell us which browser and which search bar.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Here's what I use and it's free...CLICK HERE

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do