We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Emsisoft Antimalware + Online Armor 3 PC Bundle - opinions wanted

compumac

Likes # 0

I have been using Emsisoft Antimalware for some years now using two licences on two PC's. I have dug out an old laptop that did have Antimalware on it but is out of date and out thereby out of licence. I am being offered from Emsisoft Antimalware + Online Armor for 3 PC's at £60.81 and as both my current licences are about to expire in the near future I am thinking of taking up the three PC bundle offer for both products. Alternatively the 3 PC bundle for just Emsisoft Antimalware at £49.32.

Any views out there as I have little knowledge of Online Armor?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Never checked the date on that one so not sure if it is still Ok at that price.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Maybe try this.

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/order/thirdparty/shopper1201/?ref=shopper&utmsource=shopper&utmmedium=magazine&utmcontent=signup&utmcampaign=shopper1201

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

That last one I posted for the Firewall still works but you need an e-mail address that you have not used for any Emisoft products before.

Tried it with my Wife's e-mail and got the kecode sent.

Now the problem is is it for a months trial or for the year.If for the months trial you would not need a keycode so I assume it is for the full version of the Firewall.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Buteman Had just earlier found this https://shop.emsisoft.com/34/?affiliate=18399&scope=checkout&cart=36640&coupon=freebiest and you would be able to purchase OAP for three PC's for just £24.95. However I followed your link and have downloaded from that source and will probably install on one of my laptops before I go any further.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Buteman.

Have just created an Acronis image before installing Online Armor from your link. Will install tomorrow. One question - I am given to understand that if you download from Emsisoft website that during installation you can opt for Premium or the ++ Version. Do you know if that is the case with the download from the link provided?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

That freebie was for the premium version but I suppose there is only one way to find out.

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/oa/

I have not downloaded it so cannot comment on it.

I have Avast Firewall and use that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...