We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Emsisoft Antimalware + Online Armor 3 PC Bundle - opinions wanted

compumac

Likes # 0

I have been using Emsisoft Antimalware for some years now using two licences on two PC's. I have dug out an old laptop that did have Antimalware on it but is out of date and out thereby out of licence. I am being offered from Emsisoft Antimalware + Online Armor for 3 PC's at £60.81 and as both my current licences are about to expire in the near future I am thinking of taking up the three PC bundle offer for both products. Alternatively the 3 PC bundle for just Emsisoft Antimalware at £49.32.

Any views out there as I have little knowledge of Online Armor?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

A week late they were offering Emisoft For 8$ last week with admuncher thrown in free.You could also have got their latest security suite for 10$ just a pity you did not check my post.

2 Licences on 2 Pc's if both your Pc's surly the one licence should have done both.But maybe I have that wrong.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I could give you a website where you can download Eset on a 6 months trial if you want to try that.

It was still worki8ng last week when I downloaded it for one of my Family.

http://www.eset.co.uk/Sales/ComputerShopper

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

buteman In fact I did check your original post but at that time my needs were satisfied. With regard to one licence on two machines - I did have it on two PC's with both indicating the same time frame for the licence. The old laptop was one of those but is now telling me it is the 30 day trial version, albeit it is still downloading updates.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Having Put Emisoft and Eset on my Grandaughters computer it was Eset that flagged up the problem that she was having and Not Emisoft.

Fair play Emisoft would stop it from getting on in the first place but I would have thought that it should have picked the problem out when using it to scan.But No.

A bit cheaper from here.

http://store.v3.co.uk/?act=search&brand=289

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

buteman.

Thanks for that link. How did you come across that?

I have got two PC licences for Antimalware plus Ad Muncher for £10.15.

Quite a saving!

I have downloaded the Online Armor Premium free 30 day trial and installed on my old laptop. At this time it looks OK.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Buteman?? Bump

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just looking around for bargains.Usually get my security programs free or cheap.

And if there are none about I will just use a free one till there is.

Like you got 2 of Emisoft Anti Malware and Admuncher can't refuse at those prices.

I always thought Emisoft was one of the best security programs around and it gives you that added bit of protection.Well worth the price.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Buteman

I looked, as I thought, quite hard, but I did not find that particular one. I was initially suspicious of the site as it did not give you the option to access other Emsisoft areas from that page, but I was happy to follow your advice.

If you come across the same offers for Online Armor Premium I would be interested as I cannot locate anything like that level of discount

Thanks again

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Got to go out but found this not sure if it is what you are looking for.

It was only $10 last week so a bit late for that.

https://shop.emsisoft.com/34/?affiliate=18399&scope=cart&cart=40106&coupon=freebiest

Might get it cheaper elsewhere.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & other Black Friday tech offers