We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Blue Screen Crash Yesterday

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

Computer opened up to a Blue screen yesterday but restarted after being shut down using the Start button.

Stop.0X0000008E [0XC0000005.0X8304BAC4.0XAF788C38.OX00000000

Putting the first 2 lots of numbers comes up with this in Google.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=0X0000008E+[0XC0000005.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Adding the rest of the letters and numbers bring nothing.

It also said it might be the Bios needing updated But Pheonix Technologies send me to another site where you have to pay to scan and update driver and not sure if it needs updating or not..Bios is Pheonix Technologies Version 6.00pg

Foxconn Motherboard so tried there and could find no newer update for it.

Foxconn motherboard version is G31MX Series.

I seem to be going round in circles getting nowhere.

looking for the best plan of attack and what i should really be looking for.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Should have added Windows 7 32Bit. Home premium.

All the above Bios and Motherboard information came from SIW.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

One or more of the random access memory (RAM) modules that are installed on your computer may be faulty.

Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Download and install Bluescreen viewer. Click here. This will give you a lot more info to post here.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just ran a Windows Memory diagnostic tool which found no problems.

Will check out Fruit Bat /\0/\ and Chronus links now.Thanks.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Now got this as a mini dump using Nirsoft Blue screen.

121711-16754-01.dmp 17/12/2011 17:24:39 KERNELMODEEXCEPTIONNOTHANDLED 0x1000008e 0xc0000005 0x8304bac4 0xaf788c38 0x00000000 AntiLog32.sys AntiLog32.sys+ce68 32-bit ntoskrnl.exe+236ac4 ntoskrnl.exe+236bb9 AntiLog32.sys+8e54 AntiLog32.sys+3d85 C:\Windows\Minidump\121711-16754-01.dmp 2 15 7601 179,019

Now I have Zemana Antilogger downloaded on my computer would that be the problem and would I be better removing it.

I did notice it had stopped Javaw.exe from getting on to my computer but did not give a time or date.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I suppose Zemana Antilogger may have made a mistake removing Javaw.exe but not sure if that would have caused the problem.

http://java.com/en/download/faq/Trojan3.uj.xml

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ok switched Zemana Antilogger off so will see if that may have been the problem.

But just remembered that I downloaded SP1 a few days ago after trying for about 6 weeks.I downloaded it from Microsoft but not by using Windows Updates.

Anyhow it started Ok today so will wait and see if I get any more problems.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......