We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How much is my Pc worth?

Creag11
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi all, First post here and I prob shoved it in the wrong place.

I unfortunately have to sell my PC as I have fallen on hard times but need to make good money on it. I absolutely love this machine and it has never let me down, and will be sad to see it go :(

Specs are:

Pentium 4 2.4ghz 1.5gb ram 60gb hdd & 80gb hdd DVD/RW drive Nvidia 6800gt graphics Soundblaster audigy 5.1 soundcard Logitech 5.1, with Altec Lansing amplified speaker system & Sub Cooler master windowed case 17" LCD Blue lights on the 3 front dials and inside the windowed case.

also with cables, mouse, keyboard and webcam if i can find it lol.

Please let me know your thoughts on how much I should sell this for because I really couldn't think of who else to ask :)

Thanks, Creag

Like this post
sharpamat

Likes # 0

Like this post  
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I would keep it as it is worth nothing really. Pentium 4, 60GB hard-drive 6800GT graphics card. You might make something if you strip it and sell the components separately but after taking of fees,if you sell on EBay, then it might not be worth it. Sorry I can not offer better news but most PC's are out of date before you even get them home and yours is very old in PC terms.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Saw a better spec at a Computer fair yesterday for £60

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014