We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iolo System Mechanic for free

smokingbeagle

Likes # 0

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I have received an email confirming my interest.(after 1 minute)

But I am still awaiting a second email to get the free product.(over 3 hrs)

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

AitchBEE

It may be finished now.It was for yesterday for 24 hours but probably for USA time.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

Check Spam folder.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

I got an acknowledgement from Cleverbridge a couple of hours ago then nothing. I wonder if they are trying to back out of it because with software I've bought via Cleverbridge the keycode usually arrives minutes after the order acknowledgement - Nothing in spam. Oh well :-)

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

When it comes to Free software on a product that normally is a pay (or trial), I get very suspicious as you don't know what is being downloaded.

Terry

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

Both Iolo & Cleverbridge are respectable companies, Cleverbridge handles software purchases for most downloaded software. Looking on the Iolo site it looks like a new version of SM is out - This probably explains the free version. Whether SM is worth having is questionable as free utils are out there & enabling GOD mode probably gives most options on SM.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

smokingbeagle

Try HERE

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

smokingbeagle

sorry to raise your hopes in this unseemly manner. Although, yes you can download the software from this link. however, it doesn't let you install the FULL programme without an unlock key? Which I haven't received yet. Because, as you that wasn't included with the receipt email all I got was an (order reference number: 1****3).

You can though, download the FREE version, which is very basic.

So like you I'm still waiting for the key.

Like this post
kdt

Likes # 0

instead of the free basic version I would rather rely on w7 action center troubleshooter and ccleaner.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

My hopes are fading for a serial key, though I think I will survive without SM, strange though that I should get an acknowledgement of the order with a promise of a later mail. I did register again with an alternative email & got a second acknowledgement but nothing more.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?