We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Need advice burning audio

frenchman96

Likes # 0

I have done this many times before, but brain has seized up so need advoce please.

I have a shop bought audio cd, and wish to make a copy for my son, so he can play it in his music centre/cd player.

I have ripped it to WMP 1, burnt it to a cd-r and I think I configured it to save as a WMA, but it wont play in our radio/cd player.

I also have Nero Express, so I now need some simple advice please.

On another matter, I c/on "ask a question" type heading/message in white window, see copy in blue window, c/on "click here to publish message" but cannot see it in posts column???

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Have you done it before to the radio/cd player? It might not support CD-Rs.

Like this post
frenchman96

Likes # 0

rdave

Sure there must be a way to burn a cd to the same format that a shop bought cd is??

Only bought the radio/cd player today, and it plays shop bought cd's??

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Have a look at the manual and see what media it supports.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Hi first when you RIp you should click the little arrow uner Rip and from format choose either WMA lossless or better still .WAV vou dont burn as WMA you burn as CD audio under the Burn Button in Media player click the little arrow and choose Audio CD then Burn

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

No need to rip to WMP. Just copy the cd in nero express

using nero express to copy cd or dvds ClickHere YouTube Tutorial (a bit naff but shows you how)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer