We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

windows media issue

Bike-it

Likes # 0

I have music stored on an external hard drive but i cannot get it into WMP and i now want to copy it into WMP so i can burn them onto some cds, how do i go about doing this?

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

DeepBurnerWhat format are they in and why do you need to get them ito windows media first you can just select and burn straight from the source .Just add the tracks and most burners like deep burner (free)will do it just choose create audio cd add the tracks and you are away.Unless you are wanting then as Mp3 in which case the same but create Data disc

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

I've been looking for other burners as can be seen on my threads but having looked now at ImgBurn and this Deepburner, both of them want you to pay for the Pro version before you can get direct copying which Ashampoo Burner gives away on its free versions, often found on PC Advisor free cover discs, so far I've not found an easier burner than Ashampoo but after you have downloaded it they pester you to upgrade until you unsubscribe.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Muergo, your thread 'Burning question?' in Consumerwatch is about copying DVD's 'on the fly' (direct from DVD to burn on DVD-r) that is not what Bike-it wants to do.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Not only that but Imgburn has no PRO version

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing