We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

catalyst control centre prob in vista

lakeman

Likes # 0

hi all i have a problem with my pc, a message appearedcatalyst control centre host application has stopped working as a result my pc is very slow also its difficult to use the internet , i have to refresh just to get a page to load. when page is eventually loaded another msg pops upanother prog has corrupted your default search provider` then goes on to say i can change my provider etc..but doesnt say which prog is the prob.also the users file in my c:/ has disapeared has also all my pics and videos..i use real player and thats claims a fatal exception and shuts down. i uninstalled that but prob remains..scans with mcafee show no known issues as does malwarebytes

Like this post
lakeman

Likes # 0

22 views and not a single comment. how we supposed to fix things if no one helps

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The site has been playing up.

Catalyst control centre is to do with your graphics. Some internet pages now use the graphics gpu. Have you rebooted? If you have then you may need to reinstall your graphics drivers making sure that you have the latest version.

Like this post
Salut

Likes # 0

I cannot offer a solution but have you tried a forum search or Google search. A quick search on 'catalyst control centre' brought up a number of responses from both sources. Any of the replies may be of help to you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

Dell adds Intel processor to new Wyse thin client

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Kylie &...