We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Royal Mail unsubscribe

March Wind

Likes # 0

Does any one know how to unsubscribe to Royal Mail website? I have two email addresses. One it seems takes me to an Agency to work for R.M I was told to have another account with a different email address, which I did but I have decided to stay with the one email and ask someones advise in person not over the phone. Now I cannot unsubscribe from the second email address.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I can only guess what that's all about. However if it's this: RoyalMailOpinionForum

"To unsubscribe from the Royal Mail Opinion Forum, go to the My Profile page where you will find an unsubscribe link. Your account will then be closed."

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

;-) I see what you mean.
I have been getting job alerts from RM? Agency? but not within the 5 miles of my postcode. I have mentioned this to the agency? or RM? Not sure which. I was told to make a new account and put down again within 5 miles of my post code. I hope that has cleared things up. I sent a message asking for advise on the link you gave me I hope they can advise. I haven't been on that site before. I do update my working area preference within 5 miles but still they send me work miles away

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

You will have to take the matter up with the Agency that you have registered with.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Not the answer to your unsubscribe question, and I apologise for that. But I think that you may well find that Royal Mail are going through some massive changes, and your limitations of the radius that you are prepared to work in is a possible problem. I noticed an article in a newspaper the other day, that Royal Mail had enough staff in some areas to cover the expected Christmas rush, and other areas are still struggling to recruit even temp labour.

Where I live there are four old established sorting offices closing and possibly more to follow in the New Year, in favour of using a large now redundant previously parcels sorting office Royal Mail used. Some of the workforce are now being informed that their previous employment location, could possibly be replaced to 30 miles away under a restructuring exercise?.

Our local postie now appears to be doing two rounds, with an early start and late finish. We use to see him at about 10am on a regular basis, now its more like 2/3pm with still full bags to deliver. I also notice that any undelivered mail that was previously returned to the sorting office, some now seems to be left at the local Post Office late in the day for safekeeping and redistribution?.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...