We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Site is too slow

Woolwell
Resolved

Likes # 0

Seems to be running in thick treacle this morning. I'm giving up until much later today.

Like this post
alB

Likes # 0

So slow today ...alB

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Yup - it really is getting to be beyond a joke.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

onthelimit1

"it really is getting to be beyond a joke."

I can't say I ever found it to be funny!

These day's, since the re-vamp, PCA has more up's and down's than a roller coaster. But I tend to bite my tongue before posting about it's short coming's. Because the PCA hierarchy seem to be way too touchy on this subject for my liking. They seem to miss the point, yeah we all have a gripe from time to time. I can understand their defensive attitude, but that's no reason to deny that it was better the way it was.

Let's face it, the majority of us are still hanging in here. So I think we are entitled to moan and grumble a bit. After all, what else can we do?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

There are other sites we can use while it is not working properly.or even a little game of Poker or Solitaire to pass the time.

Off course no good for those with problems.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

buteman

Today, I'm finding PCA to be as swift as wading through treacle. Everytime I click to post, continue to the next page, open a thread, start a thread, etc, etc, etc I am waiting for PCA, it's not unlike the tragic comedy...'Waiting for Godot'...after all we are all just marking time.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

In between 'refreshes' it's good to meditate...close your eyes and count to ten...if that fails, count to twenty...or go make a cup of tea.What's the rush?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

AitchBEE - There isn't a rush. I was going to reply very soon after you posted but couldn't as the site seemed to be down. I did something else instead. But if someone has a problem and is waiting for a reply then they get delays which is frustrating.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Woolwell, I see your point. Anybody who is new to the site, will give it a miss if it is going too slow.I would like 'refreshes' to be a tad quicker, also.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

The site has just speeded up. Magnifico!

Like this post
alB

Likes # 0

AitchBEE..I was just posting the same as you, speed much better now ...alB

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED