We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

team viewer question

Ikelos

Likes # 0

I have installed the team viewer programme, so I can acess one pc from the other, in my case one laptop and a galaxy tablet, works fine, considering it is a fre programme, now to the question, about time, I hear you cry. is there any way I can stop what I am doing showing up on both screens, so it just shows on the pc I am using, and not on the one at home. thanks

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Don't know anything about Team Viewer but if you take a look at this LINK and scroll to the bottom of screen you can put your query to a Forum. enter link description here

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

As far as I know the answer to your question is - No!

Like this post
Ikelos

Likes # 0

Thank you both for the advice, I will try the link

thanks again

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good