We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

free web host - for a temporary web site?

Bansaw

Likes # 0

I want to put up a temporary joomla site for a week or so.

Is there any free web space out there where I can also upload a joomla database (so I need My SQL server) ?

thanks,,

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 1

weebly.com? this is a brilliant ease of use website builder/hoster. here is my most recent website I am doing in college.

hope this helps

Like this post
varindia

Likes # 0

Many sites are there that offers free linux hosting like "0xh, 4ove, xBizHost, HostYous, XoomSite, Hosts101, 1FreeHosting, etc". I don't prefers free hosting because in many places criteria is that at least you need to login to your account once in a month otherwise your account will be suspended.

Like this post
rubyrubyruby

Likes # 0

Yeah, 000 Web host offers a mysql Database and PHP. there's also options for installing wordpress, joomla, etc.

more free web hosts compared here. http://website-tuts.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-web-host-comparison_11.html

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer