We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition and Windows 7 64 bit

Madrat

Likes # 0

Microsoft Plus! wont work in Windows 7 64bit, well the analog recorder dosnt whitch is all I realy used it for. Can anyone sujest something that is as good and easy to use for 7 64bit?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try running it in Compatibility Mode enter link description here

Like this post
Madrat

Likes # 0

Its not listed on the web site.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Have a read here enter link description here you may find a solution.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

If you cannot get MS Plus to work and you want analogue recording you could try Audacity which is free or a program that I haven't used LP Recorder which has a free trial or Magix Audio Cleaning lab

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...