We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

computer crashing when highlighting picture to downloading

jade25

Likes # 0

I have windows 7 firefox Am trying to download a picture out of my pictures, l just highlight one picture and it then crashes. It says on small screen' The file picker was unexpectedly closed by windows' I thought at first it was firefox 8 which l download last Friday. I uninstalled it and put firefox 7 on but it was just the same. Jade

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Possibly a file association problem try:

Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Add or Remove Programs -> Set Program Access and Defaults -> select Microsoft Windows

then retry.

Like this post
jade25

Likes # 0

Can you tell me what l do to set access and were do i find it.Am like a few , if you don't have it go on you don't learn were to go. Thanks Fruit Bat/0/

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Start->

Settings->

Control Panel->

Add or Remove Programs ->

Set Program Access and Defaults -> (

select Microsoft Windows

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......