We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

pls help me asap

abhi225999

Likes # 0

hi frnds…i want to buy a system…and i want an assembled one… can anyone estimate the price and tell me?? screen of 20inches, hard disk 160gb, ram 4gb, graphic card–nvidia–1g/2gb, i3 processor, my doubt is that is graphic card of 1gb sufficient for running any game??? and tell me the estimated price..pls..i can spend Rs25000/-....actually i already had 3 laptops..,lenovo thinkpad x201i,acer aspire and sony vaio fz21e... but i'm facing prob while playing high def games like hot pursuit...so i want to take a pc with good graphics... can u tell me the good company regarding each part and their prices??

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

one post regarding an issue should produce results, more posts only confuse

johnny

Like this post
abhi225999

Likes # 0

sorry dude..but pls help me...

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

Suggest you try an internet search for 'high spec desktop pc' or 'gaming computers' Maybe you can then check out what is what and make your mind up Cheers

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Duplicate post http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4092443/estimatin-of-assembled-pc/

I suggest replies are posted on other thread and not this one.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...