We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Photoshop help needed

podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, I wish to transfer 3 different people from 3 separate photos and place them altogether on one photo only, so it looks as if they have been all snapped together. I don't know if this can be done, but i would like somebody to explain on how to carry out this task. My suite is Photoshop CS5.1 portable. Thanks for any help.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

It can be done relatively easily if the lighting etc on each photo is similar/identical. I have done it many times but it does take great care to ensure that they merge together without being obviously from different photos. There are some tutorials on the web for doing this, I will look up these and come back later today

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Lots of Photoshop/Elements tutorials here. In general they are interchangeable

PS/Elements Tutorials

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

All as already said plus you need to get yourself aquainted with layers and Selections .It helps to decide which Photo is going to be the finished one and has the suitable background or use a another background altogether . It is quite time weary to get it right and look real but it can usually be done Several tutorials here and on you tube Photoshop

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi thanks for all your help, and will look forward to hearing from you compumac.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

podlod

Try http://www.deke.com/.

Try googling for "Deke McClelland" photoshop tutorials. He is excellent. I have several CD'/DVD's of his in respect of Photoshop.

Let me know how you get on.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

podlod Just looked at Lynda.com and it now appears to be subscription based tutorials. Try googling for Photoshop tutorials and you will find a good number out there that are free to get you started.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, I want to thank you once again compumac for helping me find these websites, and will return and let you see how I got on.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more