We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

numbering in word 2003

carnoustiejim

Likes # 0

hi i have a lot of folders with names of songs there not numbered is there a way i can number them automaticly 1,2 etc rather than one at a time which will take me a while thanks kirriejim misrosoft word 3

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

In Word 2007 there is a numbering entry(?) function so that you can do as you wish. It is some time since I had Word 2003 but I am sure that the facility is there. Go to Help/numbering

Like this post
carnoustiejim

Likes # 0

hi thanks for reply done as you suggested couldnt understand it at all im not very good at understanding what they say thanks anyway ill just do it manually for now kirriejim

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

All you need to know:Numbering.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger