We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Printing lsbels

DAKAR
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello again another query for same elderly gent He would like to print labels and wants to set up multiple labels in word up to eight labels with different addresses,then he says he needs to merge and print, He has lost me,so I told him I would find out from the clever people. Thanks again Regards Dakar

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Need to know which version of Word as it is slightly different in 2003 and 2007. What is the source for the addresses - address book, outlook contacts or a spreadsheet? You can have endless "fun" trying to get it right.

Like this post
DAKAR

Likes # 0

Hi Woolwell The version of word is 2003 and source is address book hope this helps. Regards Dakar

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
DAKAR

Likes # 0

Thankyou very much Woolwell I will try and help him out with the info in the links you sent. Kind regards Dakar

Like this post  
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Come back if you have a snag. It is important to know the label size and it may be best to use Avery label sizes. There is also Avery software for label creation Avery Wizard

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide