We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What Monitor should i buy?

erjorgito

Likes # 0

Hello

I've been shopping around for a good monitor as its time for an upgrade from my Asus AL1917W 19"!

I've got my eyes on a Samsung 2233rz but most reviews only have a 3, 1/2 star rating so im hesitant.

I want a 22" and what too spend inbetween £150-£200, would also like it too look nice

Im pretty clueless on the matter, and just want whatever's the best i can get for that money at the moment

Thanks for your help and anything is appreciated!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have a look at PCA Review

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

A few from Amazon with free delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nbsbssi217/280-8957160-6628600?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=computer+monitors+24+inch&sprefix=computer+monitors#/ref=nbsb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=computer+monitors+&rh=n%3A560798%2Ck%3Acomputer+monitors+

Or if you want to watch T/V as well go for the Television Monitors.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Drat it never came out right.Just type Computer Monitors into the Amazon Search Bar.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Here's buteman's link again

Amazon monitors

Like this post
sharpamat

Likes # 0

Whatever make you go for, I would suggest if you intend to use it for a long time ( esp with Win 8 out next year ) you look at Touch Screen with a sturdy Stand

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Perhaps not a direct answer to the question, but have a look at some of the reviews on Ebuyer or Amazon.

Watch the price and offers on Ebuyer, because last week I was very interested in a 22" monitor and the price as risen by £20.00 this week. That was a Philips model with all the latest connections.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...