We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Microsoft Office 2007

brambles

Likes # 0

I purchased this Microsoft software when it came out. I have the Office Home & Student version and I am fairly certain it had a 3 or 5 user licence. I want to put this on another family computer, is there a way I can check the availability of installing it on another computer.

Brambles

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The original case with product key gives the conditions on the back. My Home and Student 2007 version states licensed for 3 PC's.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

And it will tell you in the EULA. open Word, click on Help, About Microsoft Word, and there should be a link to view EULA. (that's the path in office 2003, should be same in 2007)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Not quite the same in 2007. Click on the MS Button then Word Options then under Resources and about MS Office Word - click on about then in the window click on view the MS terms.

Like this post
brambles

Likes # 0

Wolwell & lotvic it was very kind of you to respond to my query. I did get into the long terms in Microsoft Word but it was general information and nothing about the number of licences. I will have to contact Microsoft. Thanks again. brambles

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The info is there but you have to dig. Did you look at the box? MS will probably point you towards this Licence terms download

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

My EULA states "Licensed Device. You may install one copy of the software on three licensed devices in your household for use by people who reside there. The software is not licensed for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue-generating business activities." I would be surprised if yours is different.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......