We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

problems watching videos

edd78

Likes # 0

every time i want to watch video content like youtube or i player video always buffering cant seem to watch video properly as it is always stopping

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

do you have anything else running at the same time? OS? and is flash player up to date?

johnnny

Like this post
edd78

Likes # 0

flash player is up to date. how do you know if there is anything running at the same time

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

more information as asked please.

johnny

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Look in task manager applications and also processes

Like this post
mobing

Likes # 0

check the settings of the media player !

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

What connection speed to the internet do you have?

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Try downloading Speedbit Video Accelerator - it works for YouTube and many other apps

Accelerator

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

and?

johnny

Like this post
edd78

Likes # 0

cheers for the replys

to mobing what settings do i need to change in media player lotvic got 10 mb internet speed

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

edd78, a word to the wise, ignore the mobing inane posts.

Always check someones profile to get an idea of how much to trust their advice. (Just click on their name and a box will pop up)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...