We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Can I download texts from sony ericsson w910i

ened

Likes # 0

A friend of mine lost her husband in the summer.

She wants to keep the texts which are on his phone.

Is there a way she can get them off and onto her computer?

It is a camera phone and the pics can be downloaded but she can't see how to get anything else off.

Much appreciated if anyone knows because they mean a lot to her.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

Sony- Ericsson mobiles can use Float's Mobile Agent from click here which allows all data to be saved from the 'phone directly to the PC.

Like this post
ened

Likes # 0

Thanks for these replies.

beeuuem I found Floats after you mentioned it, but, just for your info, your link leads to a BBC news story about St Paul's.

However looking at both your answers it seems to be just what she needs.

Like this post
Picklefactory

Likes # 0

Or another alternative is 'My Phone Explorer' I have used for years. It is free and very good. It connects any Sony Erickson or android phone to your PC via USB, WIFI or bluetooth and you can back up everything (Texts, images etc). It does much more than that, but would certainly suit your needs.

Click Here

Like this post
Picklefactory

Likes # 0

Oops... I may be incorrect regarding Wifi and SE phones, not sure. Definitely USB or bluetooth are fine, but can't remember if Wifi is Android only.

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

ened I do apologise for giving an incorrect link, I'm not sure how that happened - however I'm pleased that, despite that, you found FMA. I find it a very useful tool.

Like this post
ened

Likes # 0

Thanks Picklefactory

beeuuem Easily done

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow