We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Some Excel help.

gengiscant
Resolved

Likes # 0

I would like to set up an Excel spread-sheet to keep a track of my weight which is quite important at the moment. Its quite a simple sheet in that it only has three columns. so am looking for formulas to do the following.

The first line has the date, I need that to change monthly and yes I could do that each month manually.

The second is current weight.I will obviously need to input that monthly.

The third is change over the month.

The fourth is the overall change a figure that will change over the months.

I hope I have explained myself, this is a rare foray into spread-sheets and to be honest I have not got a clue really.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Concur with Woolwell's posting at 3.33pm, then you are on the final lap.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Sorted thanks to the patience of compumac and Woolwell thanks also for the advice of others.

Thanks again.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You'll next want a chart to plot the progress.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Pleased its sorted.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Woolwell

You'll next want a chart to plot the progress. Don't follow.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

BTW the same formula works in Numbers on the iPad.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

We look forward to your monthly reports.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Chart = Graph

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I am not paying for an app just to edit one spread-sheet as long as I can read and show a copy to the doctors that will do me.

By the way got this delivered today, I am very please with it. great price as well.Ipad Case

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Looks a very good case. Was it as good a price as Amazon?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...