We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Browser window keeps downsizing

muddypaws
Resolved

Likes # 0

XP Home SP3 I am using a link to a webcam in Tenerife http://www.parquesantiago.com/webcam/webparque3.html which opens as it usually does in a small image., but every time I come out of it and reload my FF web browser it opens in the same small size. I have to drag it to full screen then go to view/reload then exit and it works OK until I go to the webcam again and problem returns. I have used the link many times in the past with no problems. FF 3.6.23. I know there are later versions, but I had problems when I updated before. Thanks for any suggestions.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Try dragging the image window to full size, and then holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard click the cross at the top right hand corner to close it. It should then open fully each time.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Sea Urchin Thanks, but that doesn't work either.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Sea Urchin Apologies--it does work, but only when I maximise the image normally then Ctrl and close. Not if I drag it large and ctrl close. Strange. Thanks will resolve.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

As you say strange, but glad you got it to work anyhow.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Just graduated? Learn all you need to know to kickstart your career in our Creative Graduate Guide