We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How much is my computer worth

samhyslop

Likes # 0

Hi,

How much would you recommend me to sell my computer for?

AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor 2.80 GHz 4 GB Ram ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series 68BE [24WMGX3] 232GB HD

Thanks

Like this post
samhyslop

Likes # 0

Sorry

Better layout: AMD ATHLON x2 240 2.80 GHZ ATI Radeion HD 5700 Series 232GB HD 4 GB of Ram HD audio

Anyone rough price please?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Certainly not as much as you would like. Is this a self build or did you buy it prebuilt? If you bought it what is the make/model? I think you would probably get more for it if you were to dismantle the Pc and sell the parts separately. If you can answer the above question hopefully I can give you a better answer to you post.

Like this post
samhyslop

Likes # 0

Was prebuilt

Like this post
samhyslop

Likes # 0

Just roughly, because a friend wants to buy it and i dont want to overprice him

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Make/model?

Like this post
samhyslop

Likes # 0

Bought it from Overclockers, a pc they make. not sure. do you know rough amount:?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Without more details, I cannot really give you a price. How long have you had it? What did you pay? Is it still for sale on Overclockers? if so provide a link.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015