We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help me decide?

gengiscant

Likes # 0

Having a lot of fun with the new Ipad but am now looking at adding speakers but cannot decide which ones would be most suitable. So a bit of help needed: Ipad speakers

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Slightly off topic but have you linked your ipad up to your TV by hdmi yet? It's good for photos and also for iplayer. It uses the TV sound.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Not yet, so thats another cable to add to the list. I need to get an audio cable to link it to my speakers, but am also looking for a speaker dock for watching film in bed.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

gengiscant - Speaker Docks for iPad here enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Or one that does it all enter link description here

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Thanks nothumbria61 for your post ,but am really looking for personal recommendations.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Okay. Can't help you there but I hope you get the advice you are looking for.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

gengiscant - This is the feature Video mirroring

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Excellent.Thanks Woolwell.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...