We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung Galaxy sII

Ant two

Likes # 0

I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy SII and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how good the office program is that comes installed and if it's compatable with any of the microsoft office programs.

Thanks

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

My daughter has the same phone and she said it will open word files from her PC which were done using office 2007.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It uses Polaris Office which opens and edits and creates Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The original Galaxy used ThinkFree Office. I have the Galaxy 1 and it saves word files as docx ie 2007.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Even if you don't like the installed programme, there are many others, both free and paid, which allow full integration with MS office.

That's the beauty of Android.

Like this post
Ant two

Likes # 0

Thanks guys, great help thanks.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good