We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Launcher_main.exe as stopped working

pepperdog
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have a Logitech web cam and this message pops up every time i wish to use the camera Windows says it will look for a solution and then switches of the camera I am using windows 7 All other aspects of the web cam work fine but I can't take photos

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Get the latest drivers etc from Logitech then uninstall the camera then reinstall everything.

Like this post
pepperdog

Likes # 0

gengiscant Thank you for your answer

I have done this with the advise from Logitech many times and this dosn't

make any difference

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

What model camera have you?

Like this post
pepperdog

Likes # 0

CIIO

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Can you see it here? Logitech because when I Googled the C110 I got nothing vaguely webcam.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

This is the webcam in question, although the OP has indicated that the problem is resolved (?)

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/8112

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Thanks for the link Sea Urchin But I am not sure he has.

Like this post
pepperdog

Likes # 0

Sorry no this isn't resolved and yes the C110 is on the logitech web page and I have downloaded the the full version software and re-installed it several times with the same results launcher_main .exe as stopped working. Thanks for all your help I think I will give up.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Have you completely uninstalled the software before re-installing. This is recommended by Logitech.

Maybe try installing from here

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/435/8112?section=downloads

Like this post
pepperdog

Likes # 0

Have done this to no avail. So thank you everbody for your kind help I am going to put it to rest and do without taking photos with the web cam.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes