We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk One Annual Payment

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

How do I get to pay the Yearly Payment to Talk Talk? as it starts October

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Have you tried asking them????

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

You’ll be able to take advantage of the new Value Line Rental service, which enables you to pay your line rental for the whole year in one simple card payment of £114. That’s equivalent to just £9.50 a month (saving you over £51 a year) and you can make one easy payment online in My Account.

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

I should go the route Northumbria suggested, don't try talking to them unless you have an hour to spare hanging on. Sneaky way of locking you in for a year but if you aren't thinking of changing then O.K.

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

I should go the route Northumbria suggested, don't try talking to them unless you have an hour to spare hanging on. Sneaky way of locking you in for a year but if you aren't thinking of changing then O.K.

Like this post
cocteau48

Likes # 0

woodchip

Just log into your account and you will see details of how to complete the transaction.

I have done so without issue and immediately received two emails,one confirming payment and the other explaining that the £9.50 line rental will appear both as a charge and as a credit on my monthly bill.

Please be aware

I do have a neighbour who tried to do the same but only ended up paying the £114 into her account (not specifically against her line rental)and TT will not transfer the funds over to where it should have been paid.

TT told her that there was a box she should have ticked to activate the correct deal - so be aware of this.

She has since paid it again,correctly this time,so her monthly bill should only be about £4.00!

Since mine has all gone through correctly all the live activation links for this deal have been removed from my account so I cannot confirm what she missed out ticking the first time.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

As a word of warning, try to keep any print-outs when providing instructions for a change in payment procedures. TalkTalk disconnected my broadband through their own administration error for collecting revised payments.

Wasn't TalkTalk's fault but the customers, who were many at the time, and Ofcom became involved. But things should be better now!.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Thank's was looking for Box to click on it's not there, you click on the Text to be taken to another Page with your detail on it. And follow through on that page to do it

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days