We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA down tonight again.

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

\Looks like the PCA site is down again tonight.

It's not just you! http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk looks down from here.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Looks like it has been posted elsewhere so will class as resolved.

looks like it is working again but for how long.

Like this post  
rdave13

Likes # 0

Lucky I copied my response earlier. Saves re-typing :)

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Buteman,I have been away from the internet for a day or more, so I was wondering why the slowness and 'Waiting For' was happening, when opening pages or trying to respond to posts, when I connected to this website from mid afternoon onwards. Thanks for the information.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

We think the site got hit by a mass of requests on our iPhone 4S launch story. Should be functioning again now.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Working, but still like walking through treacle! A little while ago it kept timing-out!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Up to speed again now!

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

Ok, feel better now. Many of the biggest tech websites hit by attack (rumour says Chinese) during Apple iPhone 4S launch - not just PCA.

Still very annoying, mind.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED