We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

browser wont open

thesut
Resolved

Likes # 0

if i click on internet explorer nothing happens. windows live mail is almost the same , window appears but nothing happens.nothing seems to connect to the internet my router is working and is connected to said pc and i am using this lap top by wi fi from the router. i have done system restore.to no avail . a program called rapport 3.5.1105.59 installed this evening i cant remove it . i dont know if it is the problem or something else? help please!!

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

rapport is protection program used by banking software and could well be the cause of your problem.

http://consumers.trusteer.com/learn-about-rapport-0

Like this post  
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Have you checked the connectivity of the ethernet cable between router and PC?

Like this post
thesut

Likes # 0

all cables ok i think its rapport but it wont uninstall

Like this post
thesut

Likes # 0

i let ad aware run and it solved my problem thanks guys

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......