We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Site now

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

How come I can go to Live Web cams Key West Florida 4 to 6 times faster than I can get into one page of PCA Site

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

simonjary

BTW, it would be interesting to know what you have just done in the last few minutes, to make it fly??

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 1

And I thought it was just me who was continually finding fault with PC Advisor website. Why have useful features of the old site gone, unable to PM now, why? as far as I can see you can no longer search the forum Why? posting a link now is rubbish, what was wrong with the effective click here? Why do we get slow downs on a regular basis?

I could go on,this used to be a great forum but now it is a shadow of its former self, and if you do have the audacity to complain then you are accused of having nothing better to do than look for faults. certainly do not have to look far these days.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

I gave up trying yesterday!

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

Hi gengiscant. We're looking into all the issues you've raised, but just to quickly address Forum Search - there is a dedicated Forum Search bar at the top left of every page in the forum. Hope that helps.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 1

What we're doing to stop site slowdowns during the weekend.

See my post in the thread linked to above.

Regards,

Simon

Like this post
provider 2

Likes # 0

Try doing a pathping ... seems as if the number of hoops you have to go through to get here is more than you might expect.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Just got back on and its back to fast speed, Do they all go away on Sunday and leave it to fend for its self?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

So best thing for me is to remember, do not try to log in to PCA on Sunday

Like this post  
amonra

Likes # 0

If we had to pay for using this site, the revenue would be ZERO ! We were promised so much but received so little, the new setup is c**p. Some backsides need kicking urgently.

Like this post
BurrWalnut

Likes # 0

It’s not all bad, it’s a little faster than 10 years ago on dial-up!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?