We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Site now

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

How come I can go to Live Web cams Key West Florida 4 to 6 times faster than I can get into one page of PCA Site

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

Tell me about it!!

Whilst these problems are on the site, is it not possible for the FE, or Whoever, to put a note as a fixed thread that says there is a problem what it is and the time scale for rectification?

TonyV

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Every damned Sunday this site just about gives up.

It's no longer funny.

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

It's hilarious! It is governed by a Technology Group who one would have thought could have designed a new web site that actually worked on a constant basis!! The old site was far better to use than this one is.

TonyV

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

It's extraordinary that since the 'update', the site is frequently unusable. No more excuses - this really has to be sorted quickly as it was all fine in 'the old days'!

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I guess tha the New Site has been optimised for a Netbook Experience.

I must admit I was under the impression that the new Site was going to be, all singing and all dancing, slicker, faster with more features and generally the best thing since sliced bread.

In fact, the Site does everything that, if they were reviewing it, would recommending moving to another Server or getting a Re-write, giving it fewer than 2 stars.

There may be more people accessing the site (I actually doubt that, even though FE has stated that as a fact) but there are definitely fewer people posting now, and is it surprising. Were I not an Addict I would be over at PC Pro or ComputerActive's Site looking for my fix.

Sorry FE, but I think that you were sold a pup.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Still painfully slow.

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

It is laughable. For heaven's sake revert back to a site that operates with out all the aggravation. I suspect now, people will be leaving for pastures new!

If as wee eddie suggests it is set up for Netbook Experiences, go back and set one up for PC's and Laptops!

TonyV

Like this post
mobing

Likes # 0

thanks ! it needs time to get better !

Like this post
mole44

Likes # 0

I must admit the site does for some reason to seem somewhat clunky,when i was at work i used to say "don't worry it's working o.k. we need the experts in to fix it". Moral of the story if it aint broke don't tamper with it.

Like this post
mole44

Likes # 0

I must admit the site does for some reason to seem somewhat clunky,when i was at work i used to say "don't worry it's working o.k. we need the experts in to fix it". Moral of the story if it aint broke don't tamper with it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014