We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

how do i do this..........

charlton200

Likes # 0

When I see a PC or laptop on the tv I see a screen with open programs or albums being flashed across the screen, so that you can stop them or view them, how do I do this? I hope you understand what I mean. Thanks,

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

What you're describing doesn't sound like most of the PCs and laptops I know. It sounds more like a pad/tablet with a touch screen that allows you to swipe your finger across the screen, causing applications to appear one after the other. I'm not sure you can easily do what you want to do on a PC/laptop.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Unless you are referring to the "All in One" TouchSmart PC's as manufactured by HP and others. They vary in price depending on which specification you go for. enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Here is another one from Acer enter link description here

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/touchsmart/#/Home

I think that this is what you mean - price £1000 plus!!

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

And if you have a big budget you could go for an iMAC Touch Screen enter link description here

Like this post
steve12345

Likes # 0

If you mean to switch to a different program. Just press and hold the alt-key and the tab key. If you have aero enabled, you can use windows key + tab.

Hope thats what you mean.

Like this post
charlton200

Likes # 0

Thats it steve thanks

Like this post
charlton200

Likes # 0

Thats it steve thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone