We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help Needed with Easus Partition manager to increase C drive Space!!

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good morning to you all. I need some urgetn help please. I have a lpatop, and from a previous post I installed the Easus Partition manager, free Edition.

This was due to the fact that when I set up the laptop, My D: drive(secondary drive) got too much hard disk space. And als when I was messing about in admin tools ive given the unallocated slot 141.60gb......I hope i'm making sense.

So on the home screen for Easus Manager I have the following:

C drive: Capacity 113.00GB Used 68.52GB Free 44.4gb Type: primary D drive: Capacity 25.71GB Used 131.80Mb Free: 25.58GB Type Primary * unallocated 141.60GB used 0 bytes Unused 141.60GB

So what i'm trying to do is get more disk space from the unallocated 141.60GB, for my c drive, so for example take an extra 100GB, but I cant figure out HOW to do this correctly please.

Can anyone put me in the right direction please??

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 1

If you have the C partition with D partition next and then the unallocated space. When you try to try to extend the C drive you cannot due to no space available at the side.

To extend the C drive.

Open Easeus

Click and hold mouse button on D partition and drag it to the right you will now find the unallocated space between the C and D partition.

Click on C drive, go to move/resize partition. You can now use the unallocated space.

Hope this helps.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

Brynit.....u are a STAR!!!! Followed your instructions to the latter, and I now have about 135GB free of hard disk space, thanks loadz!!!!!

Much appreciated!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September