We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Any Corel Painter fans on here?

kimtrnc

Likes # 0

I have fallen in love with this software - makes me feel like a "proper" artist.... Have a problem, though - I work for hours, and am pleased with what i have done, but when the artwork is completed and sent to folder on computer, the drawing I have done is very small.

Anyone tell me how to fix this, please?

I have tried all sorts of Painter tutorials, but none addresses my problem. TIA Kim

(PS. anyone who can sort this can have a FREE copy of my amazing Masterpiece.......

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

The only suggestion I can make would be to contact UK Corel Support Tel:0800 376 9272 - they should have a simple solution for you.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Hi kimtrnc

I don't actually use Corel, my choice is...

'Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011'

I think you'll find if you adjust the Paper/Canvas size (before you start a picture), the size of you finished work will be adjusted accordingly.

Wherever you have to go ie: File/New - or - Edit/Preferences/Canvas or in my case under the heading 'Image'.

Experiment with the different paper sizes on offer. Write or draw the paper size on each corresponding size sheet. Then save them and open them elsewhere, this way you can't forget what the paper size was that you used.

As for the freeby, it's very kind of you to offer, but with all due respect I'll pass on that thank you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......