We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

looking for google

kayell1

Likes # 0

I have had a couple of issues with my browser recently (assuming that is what the area at the top of your screen is?). A short while ago when I wanted to search for something there wqs a google box at the top of the screen where whatever words I painted appeared automatically to enable the search. Since the problems I have somehow lost this box and now have to go to my home page each time i want to do a google search. Does anyone recognise the google box that I had and know how I can get it back please? Simple PC english preferred.

thanks

Like this post
johnathann

Likes # 0

Hi,

Some other search Engine might have dominated in your browser instead of Google. Just Reinstall your Browser or remove other toolbars from appearing in your Browser.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

Like this post
kayell1

Likes # 0

thanks ..I will give it a go.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Contactless payments to launch on London public transport this year

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

NASA offers free 3D models of satellites, probes and planets for 3D printing and animation projects