We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Adobe Flash Player 64 and 32 bit on my PC

geedad

Likes # 0

I have installed AFP for my 64bit OS in Windows 7, and that is fine, but I have an earlier version of AFP on my 32bit System, and it won't update because "You have a later version installed" (Obviously referring to the AFP 64bit installed). However, I would like to update from 10.3.181.34 to 10.1.183.10 for my 32bit version, so how can I do that ? geedad

Like this post
kidsis

Likes # 0

hi, when I had problems downloading a flash update once, after a lot of searching I found advice which directed me to an adobe ftp site where I was able to download the update. I think if you could find the correct site it would help. Naturally enough I can't find the site today, but did find the attached - HTH.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/791010?tstart=62

Like this post
geedad

Likes # 0

kidsis Thanks for your contribution. It seems that I'm stuck on ver. 10.3.181.34 Adobe just assumes that I want to update the very latest ver. 11 !! That's already installed and works fine, but I just wanted to update the one for 32bit. Thanks geedad Give up!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Photoshop for Chromebook: a full version of Adobe's art & photography software will be streamed to...

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK