We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

lost threads

March Wind

Likes # 0

Why is it that I cannot see my threads when people post to me or when I post a thread it isn't at the top of my list or the top of the last ones on thew forum. I am looking for answeres to my prob but I find I have just as big a prob trying to find my threads. When I post or I have a response to one. BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS. WHEN IT WAS EASY TO FOLLOW THIS FORUM

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Try clicking on My Posts top right and this will bring up a list of threads that you have started and contributed to.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you mean the main Helproom list of threads, could be you are pressing the 'back' button instead of loading a new refreshed page.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

I'm looking, I clicked on your thread but No I cannot see your reply. Now I have to go looking for it, Again

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Found you. I posted this then you came in view. I mean I would like to see the replys people have sent me i.e You lotvic

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Woolwell. I do what you say. Yes it does take me to what you say but I cannot see any replys, also it says last thread say 10 days ago when it might have been 10 mins ago. I am wondering if it can be my PC that could also help with the problems. I type but there is no sign of it just blank.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Please say exactly what you are clicking on as your last 2 posts are very confusing and I am not going to start trying to guess.

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

I ask a question. I get a reply. I click on the link for the reply. It does not take me to the thread that the link is refering to.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

OK, just one guess. Do you mean:

You 'ask a question' on forum. You get an email notification that someone has posted a reply on your thread. You click on the link for the thread in the email. It takes you to the wrong thread.

Is that what you are saying?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Please answer lotvic's question as clearly as possible.

You say that " when I post a thread it isn't at the top of my list or the top of the last ones on thew forum."

What do you mean by 'at the top of my list' - what list?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......