We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Shock wave plugin

cadx

Likes # 0

Can anything be done to correct this please. Every day I have this message...........

following Plug-in has crashed -Shock wave Flash

its annoying to have to keep refreshing all my tabs, especially when I am halfway through my work and have to restart again gggrrr

I use Google Chrome windows 7

Like this post
cadx

Likes # 0

what has happened to this wonderful site...how long is it now before we get any response? I do not like the way every thing has been changed...terrible...will have to find an alternative site..such a shame

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Have you got the latest version installed? enter link description here

Like this post
cadx

Likes # 0

Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available.

Like this post
cadx

Likes # 0

gosh what a time to wait for a reply!!!

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Gosh - disable the plug-in. Gosh - it could be Google Chrome that is causing the problem !!

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

This might help, Chrome plugin

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...